July 19, 2018
Click here for a PDF version of the webcast presentation slides.
During our most recent Global Energy webcast, Portfolio Managers Will Riley and Jonathan Waghorn discuss:
- Oil prices: What have been the key drivers of oil price moves over the last twelve months? Where do oil prices now sit in the context of previous cycles?
- Oil demand: The global GDP juggernaut versus the rise of EVs – who wins?
- Non-OPEC supply: How is US shale responding to rising oil prices? How relevant are our constraints in the Permian basin? What are the prospects for rest of non-OPEC supply?
- OPEC strategy: How does OPEC navigate the Iran nuclear deal, Venezuela and the Saudi Aramco IPO?
- Investment opportunities: With capital discipline and improving free cashflow in the energy sector now being rewarded by the market over growth, where are the best opportunities?
Two Guinness Atkinson Funds have converted to ETFs: the Asia Pacific Dividend Builder Fund and the Dividend Builder Fund. Click here for more information on the conversions.